I know how harsh is when your phone starts to restart automatically. Let’s not mention facing memory issue and working slow.
In this post, I will show you the solution how to fix all these messy problems in the easiest way possible.
Down below you have the process of installing Micromax Bolt D303. Please read all the process carefully so you won’t face any problem.
First of all Download the Micromax D303 Flash File by clicking the button down below.
Note: Before you proceed with the steps below you should consider some things first.
Make a backup (save your files somewhere) or data recovery because the flashing tool will erase/delete everything from your mobile starting from photos to contacts. It will make your phone system to factory settings.
- Once you downloaded the file successfully. It’s time to extract it on your Desktop.
- If you extracted it there you will find SP Flash Tool alongside with it’s manual.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool and then locate the file named “Scatter File Tool“.
- It’s time to connect your Micromax Bolt with your device (PC/Laptop).
- Upgrade if it’s not done automatically and follow the manual for more instructions.
Requirements from Micromax D303 Flash File
- You need to have a computer/laptop to connect with the file.
- The Micromax should contain at least or more than 50% battery.
The problems that Micromax can get fixed
- Camera blurring (lagging)
- System working slow (ex. Opening the applications slowly).
- Heating off
- Phone restarting without your command
What’s new in the 4.4.2 Update
- It uses the Secondary version of VGA. Isn’t that great?
- The first Camera it has LED flashlight included + more than 3.15 megapixels.
- They screen it can display 16m colors and max. to 4.0 inches.
- It has Mediatek Processor of MT6562M
- GPU and the CPU are Dual Core with 1.3 Giga hertz and of Cortex-A7.
- The Ram has increased up to 512 MB.
- The memory just from mobile without an SD card is 4GB.