As you are aware that if you are a Comcast Business Customers, you can access thousand of Xfinity public hotspots all over the country.
If you already have activated your Xfinity Account, follow these steps below to learn how to access it.
Xfinity WiFi Login – Manually Connect
- Go to your WiFi Connections. This varies from your smartphone.
Here’s how it looks on Samsung Phone
Connect to Xfinity wifi
- Open your browser (Safari/Chrome/IE), and you will be taken automatically to Xfinity Sign in Page
Reminder: If you weren’t taken automatically then write any URL at the address bar.
- All that you have to do now is to type your Comcast email address or username and the password. If you logged in successfully, then you will be redirected to the main page of Comcast Website. Then you are ready to browse.
Xfinity WiFi Login – iOS Devices
In this case, I’m going to talk about Mac OS X device. However, if you do not want to install Xfinity app, these instructions will work.
- First, you need to configure your device using web based provisioning flow. The secure profile it’s required to connect the SSID of XFINITY but it’s not necessary to the SSID OF xfinitwify.
- While you are still connected to the internet, you should use a web browser to go Xfinity microsite. Use this URL to jump there http://www.xfinity.com/wifi. Then you should scroll till to the section about secure of Xfinity. There you should click the link for Apple devices and start the installation.
- The process is the same. You should write your details, and you will be connected.
Xfinity WiFi Login – Mobile Devices
Comcast has also thought to make the job easier for all of it’s mobile customers. They have created mobile apps both for Android and iOs.
The good thing here is that you need only once to authenticate.
To complete the next steps you should not be a tech geek. You just need to install the latest app, fill up your login details, and you are good to go.
Xfinity WiFi Login – Windows 10
Even at Windows 10, the process is the same like at Mobile Devices.
XFINITY WiFi Windows connection manager
First you need to install Xfinity Wifi Windows connection manager. Click here for automatic download.
After you install it. Go to your WiFi Connections.
After you will be connected. Open your browser and type your login details. You are ready to go.
Xfinity WiFi Login – Connection duration
You must know that you will be disconnected from the network immediately after you leave the hotspot or even after a period of inactivity with the internet.
Reminder: Once you are logged into a wifi hotspot, you won’t be required to write again your login details. Xfinity wifi has designed to ensure you the better experience with them, so they save the settings.
Xfinity WiFi Login – Troubleshoot
If you followed the steps as were written in this tutorial and you still are unable to see the SSID of xfinitywfi. You are probably in an area that doesn’t support hotspot of Comcast.
However, here is a link to check the hotspot location map http://www.xfinity.com/wifi
Sometimes the severs might have problems with the hotspot and you might have the slow connection or even can’t connect at all. If this is happening in your area, the best that you can do is to contact customer care of Comcast.
Xfinity Wifi Login – Problems with your account
If you are having trouble to with your login details. Like you have forgotten your username.
- You should first visit this link that sends you to Username Recovery.
If you already know your username, but you have forgot your password.
- Visit this link. It sends you to Password Recovery
Comcast has made a very smooth decision. This allows many people to have access in different areas besides their local home network.
I hope I’ve helped you enough about logging to your Xfinity account. If there’s a device that I didn’t mention here. Please tell me in the comments.